Visitor visa query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa query

Hi all, I got my 482 tss visa approved 3 weeks back sponsored by the company I am currently working now currently in an offshore moi qatar visa. But my on-site role is not yet confirmed so I can’t travel with 482, I want to visit Australia this month's end Can I raise visitor visa though I have a 482 tss active visa?

Yes, you can apply for a visitor visa even if you have an active 482 TSS visa. However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind:
    • You must meet all the requirements for a visitor visa. This includes having a valid passport, enough money to support yourself during your stay, and a return ticket to your home country.
    • You must be able to demonstrate that you intend to visit Australia temporarily and that you will not overstay your visa.
    • You must not be in breach of any Australian visa conditions.

In your case, you will need to explain to the Department of Home Affairs why you are applying for a visitor visa when you already have a 482 TSS visa. You should explain that your on-site role has not yet been confirmed and that you are unable to travel on your 482 TSS visa until it is. You should also provide evidence that you intend to return to Qatar after your visit to Australia.

Here are some tips for increasing your chances of success in applying for a visitor visa:
    • Be honest and upfront in your application.
    • Provide all the required documentation.
    • Write a clear and concise cover letter explaining your circumstances.
    • If you have any family or friends in Australia, you can ask them to write a supporting letter for you.

You can apply for a visitor visa online or owespeedtest through omegle an Australian embassy or consulate.

I hope this information is helpful.
    Last edited by EsafaliTakru; 05-03-2024, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Yes, you can apply for a visitor visa (subclass 600) even if you have a valid 482 TSS visa. However, you will need to meet all of the eligibility requirements for a visitor visa, including:
      • You must have a valid passport from a country that is eligible for a visitor visa.
      • You must have a genuine intention to visit Australia temporarily and return to your home country at the end of your visit.
      • You must have sufficient funds to support yourself during your stay in Australia and to return to your home country.
      • You must meet the health and character requirements for a visitor visa.

When you apply for a visitor visa, you will need to provide evidence to support your application, including:
      • A copy of your passport.
      • A copy of your 482 TSS visa.
      • A completed visitor visa application form.
      • A statement of your purpose for visiting Australia.
      • Evidence of your ties to your home country, such as a job offer or a letter from your employer.
      • Evidence of your financial resources, such as bank statements or a credit card statement.
      • A health declaration.

You may also need to provide additional evidence, such as a police clearance certificate or a medical certificate.

If you are unsure whether you meet the eligibility requirements for a visitor visa, you should consult with an immigration lawyer.

Please note that the Australian government has the right to
      koows refuse echat a developerbook visitor visa to anyone, even if they meet all of the eligibility requirements.
      Last edited by DempseyTorhan; 10-16-2023, 12:30 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X