Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B Individual VISA - Office need to read the document

Hi All,

I have attended the L1 B Individual VISA interview today at chennai.

Already my VISA L1B Blanket got rejected 2 months back. Now the visa officer asked couple of questions and then told that I need to read your case completely with the given documents. If everything is OK you will get your Passport in 5 working days.

He didnt gave me any slips ans also he didnt gave me the Individual Petition bottom part. Now I have only my MRV slip...

Now I dont know the status of my VISA and I dont know how can I track it.

Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Like mentioned by the VO wait for them to respond back. Hopefully you will get the passport back with the visa stamped.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks for your reply Shervin. Most of the people saying that, If the VISA officer took the passport 99% my visa will be approved.

Could you please confirm it.

Comment

There is a high possibility. But it is not a 100% guarantee.

Originally posted by gdevadas View Post
        Thanks for your reply Shervin. Most of the people saying that, If the VISA officer took the passport 99% my visa will be approved.

Could you please confirm it.

Comment

Dear Shervin,

For last 6 days when I track my passport in VFS site, its displays "your passport has not been handed over to vfs"

But today its shows like "Your Passport is under process at U.S Embassy/Consulate."

I dont know what it means also I cant find any reference in the google for the present status....

you are my only hope... please tell me what is happening in my case

Thanks,

Comment

Your Passport is under process at U.S Embassy / Consulate

Hi All,

I attended the interview on December 21st 2010 and My VISA officer told me that I will get my passport with in 5 working days.

But there is no update from them so far..... I dont know what to do now?....

May I call the Chennai Consulate for my status?

Please help me....

Comment

That means, your application is still under process. It is just a recent change in the message to be more appropriate. Follow this thread.
              http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83064

Dear Shervin,

For last 6 days when I track my passport in VFS site, its displays "your passport has not been handed over to vfs"

But today its shows like "Your Passport is under process at U.S Embassy/Consulate."

I dont know what it means also I cant find any reference in the google for the present status....

you are my only hope... please tell me what is happening in my case

Thanks,

Comment

There is absolutely nothing much you could do. You just need to wait until you hear back from the consulate. Even if you call them, you will get the standard reply that your application is still under process. Follow the below threads.

http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83064

Hi All,

I attended the interview on December 21st 2010 and My VISA officer told me that I will get my passport with in 5 working days.

But there is no update from them so far..... I dont know what to do now?....

May I call the Chennai Consulate for my status?

Please help me....

Comment

Thanks Shervin.

My manager called the consulate and asked the status using passport number. They told that My Case in under review and we need to wait...

Again my manager asked is it under Administrative Processing?, then they told "No its not under Administrative Process", it waiting for normal review only.....

I dont know what is normal review and why they take too much of time for may case, even though its a L1 Individual Petition approved by USCIS.....

Comment

Hi All,

Finally I got my VISA Today form VFS Office Chennai.

Thanks a lot to Shervin, for provided the positive word while I was in tension....

All the best to all....

Thanks,

Comment

L1 individual Interview Question

Can you share interview question of L1 individual.

Thanks

Comment

Link for L1visa interview questions,
                        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X