X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE for L1

Hi

I got these questions in RFE

1. Detailed description of the actions and duties he/she will perform on a daily basis. They’re expecting details.
    2. List of these duties which require specialized knowledge.
    3. Explain why each duty requires a worker with special Knowledge.
    4. Explain which processes, procedures, tool and/or methods the beneficiary will use for each duty and from which company each process, procedure, tool, and/or method comes from (petitioner, third party, and/or client).
    5. Identify how long it takes to train an employee to use the specific tools, procedures, tools, and/or methods utilized. Specify how many workers possess this knowledge and are similarly employed by your organizations.
    6. Explain exactly how the beneficiary’s training differs from the core training provided to your other employees.

Please submit a record from your human resources department detailing the manner in which the beneficiary has gained his specialized knowledge. Documentation should indicate the pertinent training course in which the beneficiary has been enrolled while working for your company, as well as the duration of the courses, the number of hours spent taking the courses each day, the completion dates, and certificates of completion for these courses.

Did anyone else ge these questions and have got their petition accepted.
    Last edited by sujeetss; 04-06-2011, 11:11 AM. Reason: More information

Rfe

Hi, I too got the same query recently. can some one please provide info on this.

Comment

same questions received from USCIS

I received the same queries for my RFE. Have submitted the RFE docs. Planning to withdraw the extension request and travel back. Please let me know if anyone's got approved after responding to similar queries.

Comment

RFE for L1

Even I received the same questions as stated below :
        1. Detailed description of the actions and duties he/she will perform on a daily basis. They’re expecting details.
        4. Explain which processes, procedures, tool and/or methods the beneficiary will use for each duty and from which company each process, procedure, tool, and/or method comes from (petitioner, third party, and/or client).
        5. Identify how long it takes to train an employee to use the specific tools, procedures, tools, and/or methods utilized. Specify how many workers possess this knowledge and are similarly employed by your organizations.
        6. Explain exactly how the beneficiary’s training differs from the core training provided to your other employees.

Can someone send me the document as reference to my email id?

Comment

Denial notice

My result was

On July 5, 2011, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of July 5, 2011, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Need to check with Lawyer what to do regarding this

Comment

Hi Sujeetss,

hope your visa got approved.
            I got the same questions, would you please share you response to these questions.

I work for TCS, It is urgent and i am in tense. would you please help me.
            I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks in advance
            Eshwar

Originally posted by sujeetss View Post
            Hi

I got these questions in RFE

Please submit a record from your human resources department detailing the manner in which the beneficiary has gained his specialized knowledge. Documentation should indicate the pertinent training course in which the beneficiary has been enrolled while working for your company, as well as the duration of the courses, the number of hours spent taking the courses each day, the completion dates, and certificates of completion for these courses.

Did anyone else ge these questions and have got their petition accepted.

Comment

Hi,

I got the same questions, would you please share you response to these questions.

Thanks in advance
              Eshwar

Comment

Help into RFE documents

Originally posted by chnrbk View Post
                Hi,

Thanks in advance
                Eshwar
                Could you please share answer at [email protected]. Thanks for your help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X