Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221g - yellow slip issued in new delhi embassy--URGENT pls help

Hello all,

My wife went for her l2 visa interview on 20 june to US new delhi embassy.

She got a yellow slip along with passport. VO returned her passport back along with a yellow slip.
    In the slip she has ticked on the option to submit" documents with respect to "RELATIONSHIP with Primary applicant"

Please let me know what needs to be done.

Does she need to go to embassy again with all the documents or they need to be submitted at VFS.

Please help it is very urgent.

also she showed our marriage certificate to VO yest she was not sattisfied , what other documents are required for marriage proof.

Please check whether marriage date and issue date are same in the marriage certificate. Did the VO ask to show marriage photographs? The photocopy of ur approved petition was there with application? I think marriage certificate and marriage photograhs are sufficient to prove ur relationship. I think she need to go embassy again along with all docs.

Originally posted by skchauksey View Post
    Hello all,

My wife went for her l2 visa interview on 20 june to US new delhi embassy.

She got a yellow slip along with passport. VO returned her passport back along with a yellow slip.
    In the slip she has ticked on the option to submit" documents with respect to "RELATIONSHIP with Primary applicant"

Please let me know what needs to be done.

Does she need to go to embassy again with all the documents or they need to be submitted at VFS.

Please help it is very urgent.

also she showed our marriage certificate to VO yest she was not sattisfied , what other documents are required for marriage proof.

Comment

221g - yellow slip issued in new delhi embassy--URGENT pls help

Thanks for the reply.
      YES,

1. VO raised question on the marriage date and marriage certificate issue date.

2. Also she asked for marriage album, for which my wife showed 25 photograph album not complete marriage album.

3. YEs my petition was there with the application.

Please let me know now what document should be submitted for proof of relationship, now since VO have raised question on issue date.

also can she go directly to embassy for New Delhi cases.

Comment

Is your marriage certificate is in regional language?
        If yes then, Translate it to English and get it attested.

Comment

No it is in english

Comment

Is it possible to contact with marriage registration office if they can provide any letter for more prof. Also letter from any administrative officer like District Magistrate. Also next time ask ur wife to carry full album.

Comment

Thanks pronab,

Next week again she will be going to embassy We are keeping our fingers crossed and hoping that she gets another chance at embassy.
              I have heard that in delhi papers can be submitted through VFS not directly.
              I am hoping that embassy people can give her an interview chance so that this time she can show the full album and other documents.

Hoping to see some miracle early next week. Let see what happens.

Comment

My wife went to delhi embassy this week, support staff in embassy told her that her visa stamping is in pending status,. she is not required to give another interview. she is only required to submit those documents in VFS.

Requested documents are submitted in VFS only not in delhi embassy.

Now we are again waiting for embassy or vfs to respond back for the l2 visa.

Comment

Hello All,

My wife got her passport stamped with US visa finally.
                  As told earlier she was issued a yellow slip and after a week she submitted the asked documents at VFS-Delhi. after submitting documents she got her visa after 6 days and 3 business days from the day of submitting the documents.
                  This is very relaxing to our minds.

All of you kindly note these points while applying for dependent visas:-
                  1. Fill your DS-160 form carefully.
                  2. Take as much documents as possible with your for interview. for newly weds take as much relationship docs as possible. Take all the albums of marriage don't take 20-25 pics.
                  3. If certificate issue date on marriage certificate is different then actual marriage date then be prepared to answer this question and if possible get an affidavit showing that why the difference in date is there.
                  4. Be confident in answering questions.
                  5. If any slip is issued then do get all the documents and submit them.

I hope some of the above points will help you all going for dependent visa interview.

Comment

Congrats!!!

Congrats skchauksey....

This is a very good news.

Comment

Urgent

hi..
                      Can you please guide me..regarding yellow slip..i applied for L2 dependent visa as my husband is on L1..In interview i was asked to submit my husbands pay stubs for last 6 months..i was not carrying that document so the VO told me submit it at VFS along with my passport..i did that on same day..Can you please share any kind of info regarding this..In how many days do they revert back..Are there still chances of Rejection...
                      Please reply soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X