Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Rejected ,Applying for L2 as dependent

Hi,

My L1B visa got rejected recently. My spouse has valid L1B , now i want to apply for L2 on my spouse visa. Will there be any impact on my L2.

I have few questions, please reply.

1.Though my visa got rejected i didnt have any stamp.So is that rejected or Petition denial. So in that case do i need to mention that while filling the DS160.

2.I will be attending the VIsa alone as my spouse has already travelled. Is there any other supporting documents i need to carry from my company,like NOC or Leave letter. Is that mandatory.In case if dont have that NOC,what can be the best answer i can say, is that i am going on vacation to spend sometime or can i say i have resigned and will be joining my spouse.
    Will they accept it or will ask for supporting doc's.

Please reply so that i can start my process immediately.

Thanks for your time.

Hi,

sory that I am asking this
    Can you please let me know why your L1 got rejected did they told you any thing for rejection? where you have attended the visa interview ?
    I have also applied for L1 so plz let me know wat questions they have asked you in interview.PLz

Thanks
    deepa

Comment

Originally posted by pr17 View Post
      Hi,

My L1B visa got rejected recently. My spouse has valid L1B , now i want to apply for L2 on my spouse visa. Will there be any impact on my L2.

I have few questions, please reply.

1.Though my visa got rejected i didnt have any stamp.So is that rejected or Petition denial. So in that case do i need to mention that while filling the DS160.

You need to mention previous denial. They have records of everything and if you lie on the application and get caught it will mean lifetime ban. Also, this denial will not affect your new application in any way.

2.I will be attending the VIsa alone as my spouse has already travelled. Is there any other supporting documents i need to carry from my company,like NOC or Leave letter. Is that mandatory.In case if dont have that NOC,what can be the best answer i can say, is that i am going on vacation to spend sometime or can i say i have resigned and will be joining my spouse.
      Will they accept it or will ask for supporting doc's.

You should answer the truth. No supporting documents will be needed.

Please reply so that i can start my process immediately.

Thanks for your time.
      See above.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X