L1 Visa Extension - Delayed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Visa Extension - Delayed?

My company filed for my Blanket L1 Extension (regular) sometime in March 2011 and received a receipt with EAC **** number. The online status still shows Initial Review and that the application was received on 01 April. Some of my friends filed through regular processing and received WAC **** numbers and their visa has already been approved.

Is there anyone else who has filed the extension around the same time frame and has an EAC **** number? Please post the status updates here so that i can anticipate when to expect the result. thanks!

Hi,

Its the same case with me, my company filed my extension case on 03/03 and got my receipt number on 03/25, but the status is still showing as 'Initial Review'. BTW your friends also processed during the same time lines and they got the decision already? Which company the work for? I spoke to our company immigration team and I was told that now a days its taking 3-4 months for the decision.

regards

Comment

L1 Extension and Amendment Delayed

Applied for L1 Extension and Amendment in March, USCIS provided an EAC reciept #.
      The status in USCIS website shows Initial Review for last 3 and half months.

Also Visa/I-94 has expired , so waiting for the extension to get approved.

If the Petition is rejected, i came to know from Company attorney that i have to exit US within 30 days.

Hoping/Waiting for the Best.

Comment

Visa approved after 5 months and 2 rfe.

Hi ,

This was my case . I work for an Indian MNC.

Applied for L1A extension in Feb 2011
        Got an rfe in March 2011
        Had to travel to india in April due to personal emergency.
        My company replied to rfe by mid of April and upgraded to PP. It took three weeks to update they recived my rfe (In fact the status showed they recieved my I 129 application and absolutely no idea why bcoz the status should be rfe response review)
        May 20th here comes next rfe asking almost similar questions as before.
        June 10 th my company replied to rfe.
        Again 3 weeks , July 1st the status got updated to rfe response review.
        And finally on July 8th the status changed to Visa got approved.
        Hope this info helps. Good luck to everyone.

Regards,
        Meera

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X