L1 b visa issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 b visa issue

am working in india for a mnc past 2.7 yrs.. and whn i got a chance for visa filing due to high rejection rate for visas my company imposed a rule for min 3 yrs work ex shd be thr for visa filing for usa.. now i have to wait for 4 months more to strt the processing.

Also no assurance is thr if the visa would be approved or not seeing the current scene. since my client is in a grade city my company is not applying H1 also.

am stuck in middle .. my position my be scrapped/taken by some othr person.I have worked hard all this time to go..but all in vain..

i know this might be story for many.. any help/suggestions are welcome/Pls share ur views with me. its very frustrating to see ur opportunity melt away..

pls help

regards
    SSS

This is not really an immigration issue. You will have to deal with your supervisor and HR. If you have good appraisals and reviews, you can ask them to waive the requirement for you.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

As per i understand a candidate applying for L1B shall have completed 1 year in current company and have atleast 3 years of experience if he has a graduation degree. This was told by my immigration team member.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X