Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Case status

Hi

I received a mail from the lawyer where the date received for the application is 08/19/2011 but when i key in the receipt number in the website it shows this message

Acceptance

On August 23, 2011, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER and we e-mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I am confused as to what is the actual date

Does the date matter so much?
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

[QUOTE=kabkaba;246497]Does the date matter so much

Well just wanted to know when my case would be decided, My Lawyer says this week. I feel next week Wednesday. Applied in PP

Comment

If the lawyer receives a paper notice, the date on that will be most reliable.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

hi

the receipt mail shows this date

Date Received: 08/19/2011

and on the website it shows this

On August 23, 2011, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER and we e-mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case.

Today is Sep 5th and still no decision. It will be 18th day as per the mail received date and 13th day according to website.

Not sure how to interpret this

Comment

hey

For PP- it takes 15 calendar days from the date of receipt
            So do not worry, give or take 2,3 days - you should have the decision

Website takes 2 days to update( at times)

And your lawyer would get a notice which again takes 5 days to reach....

But keep checking the website...

Comment

hi

well today is the 19th day from the receipt date received by the lawyer and 15th day according to the received date shown on the website.

I hope they come out with some thing today. Are there any delays because of the flooding

Comment

Rfe

Got a rfe DATED 09/02 on 09/07. Still waiting for details from Lawyer

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X