Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Blanket Interview | Suggestions Needed

Hi,
    I am employee from a leading software company in world and acting as a architect, with 6-7 years exp in same company and also overall; Developing framrworks using propritory technology platforms and enginnering interface protocols.

My company is transferiing me to its Unit in US on an internal Architect position where I would be responsible for overall architecture for a new product using similar framework. I would be paid in US payroll ( on higher side)

I have a Mtech and Btech degrees in computer sc from reputed universities.

I have a L1B Blanket interview at Chennai India. Rejection rates are very high these days. Please guide me about how do you feel my case is and what are the tips I shall use to crack the interview.

Hi,

Since you are going for L1B, Be prepared with an answer to their most favorite question which has high impact on the interview result that is What is your Specialization ? Even if you say you are an architect with 6-7 years of experience that is not enough, you will need to convince them that the specified role for which you are required in the US can only be performed by you and not by anyone else. All the best !!

Regards,
    Aseem.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X