Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1b visa stamping experiences in Canada

Hi,

Anyone has been to Vancuver, Canada for L1b visa stamping lately? I mean a first time stamping (not renewal). Is it advisable? Any other concerns or suggestions? This is very urgent for me. Kindly reply and help me.

no reason why you should hesitate to go there for stamping...

Comment

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am in a fix because I do not have US education and work experience. My experience is that of India. Your suggestions would be helpful.
      Last edited by ric; 01-16-2012, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ric View Post
        Thanks a lot for your reply. I am in a fix because I do not have US education and work experience. My experience is that of India. Your suggestions would be helpful.
        L1 is not based on education, H1 is...you will be fine on these grounds at least...though would suggest also check with your employer on their opinion

Comment

Thats a really good piece of info. Ofcourse my employer's attorney is advising me to go to Canada. For the reason that its not a very favourable situation out there in Chennai. But I wanted some more expert advise and suggestions and hence the post.

Comment

Hi,

I have another related question. What should I write in the field "Purpose of visit" in the canadian tourist visa application? Can I mention that I am going there for the US visa stamping? If yes, do I need to attach any documents?

Comment

how was it?

Hey Ric,

How did it went with stamping in Cananda? Please share more detail like docs and interviews and time it took for you to get stamping?

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X