Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1b stamping in Canada. Purpose of visit in canadian tourist visa

Hi,

What should I write in the field "Purpose of visit" in the canadian tourist visa application? Can I mention that I am going there for the US visa stamping? If yes, do I need to attach any documents?

Yes, you can mention US Visa application as reason and attach interview appointment letter.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and time. However, I do not have the interview letter yet as the plan is to first get the canadian visa and then book a date with the US consulate. Any suggestions?

Comment

If you live close the Canadian consulate/embassy, you can apply in person. They mostly issue the Visa on the same day. That way you can book your appointment and immediately apply for Canadian Visa. But they require interview letter if that is the reason for travel. If you have other plans in Canada such as sightseeing also, you can mention that and attach travel plan, hotel bookings etc.
        This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

how was your experience?

HI Kabkaba,

How was your exp? Please share some more detail weather it was success or any other.. As I am planning for the same and I am on L1b.

Regards,
          Chirag

Comment

Originally posted by ric View Post
            Hi,

What should I write in the field "Purpose of visit" in the canadian tourist visa application? Can I mention that I am going there for the US visa stamping? If yes, do I need to attach any documents?
            If you can provide more info on your stamping exp in toronto as I am planning to get stamping.

Regards,
            Chirag

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X