Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Individual Visa RFE

Hi,

I am an Indian and had applied for L1B Individual Visa in November 2011 and have received an RFE containing 8 questions. I have got some queries regarding the same. It will be great if someone can through some light on the same.

1. What are the chances of getting an approval after receiving RFE’s?

2. One of the RFE’s talks about on job training documentation evidence. Though I am working from India for the same engagement for past 1 year and I can provide the knowledge that I have gained form the same, but what exactly USCIS means by the documentation evidence of the same.?

3. Last but not the least, the engagement for which I had applied for the Visa is about to end in 21th February 2012, and I won’t be required to travel for the same engagement anymore. So, shall I assume the same status as it was when I applied for the VISA, which was November 2011? Will USCIS validates whether the my presence is still required for the engagement in US and whether the engagement in US is still running, sine its already been around 4 months that I had applied.? What shall I do?

Awaiting your responses.

Thanks in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X