Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 Visa and ECR Stamp

Need your urgent help.

My wife has valid L2 Visa. Her old passport was damaged and we thought of getting a new passport. Her old passport had ECNR and she fits all criteria for ECNR, however her new passport has ECR stamp on it. The ECR stamp reads as "ECR required except for Bangladesh,Pakistan and all coutries in Europe, North America..."etc.

Can you please let me know if she could land in any kind of trouble with Indian immigration authorities while travelling to USA?

Regards,
    Dev

L2 Visa and ECR Stamp

How come ECNR was revoked and ECR stamped? I dont foresee any issue with travel to US as ECR is required only for limited countries.

Read more at:
    https:///ecnr-emmigration-check-not-...dian-passport/

Comment

Originally posted by debdeep View Post
      Need your urgent help.

My wife has valid L2 Visa. Her old passport was damaged and we thought of getting a new passport. Her old passport had ECNR and she fits all criteria for ECNR, however her new passport has ECR stamp on it. The ECR stamp reads as "ECR required except for Bangladesh,Pakistan and all coutries in Europe, North America..."etc.

Can you please let me know if she could land in any kind of trouble with Indian immigration authorities while travelling to USA?

Regards,
      Dev
      How did it go Dev, did you face any trouble? I am in a similar situation, thanks for your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X