Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Registered Marriage Certificate

I need your help:

I am at USA and my wife is going to attend consulate interview for L2 dependant Visa in INDIA.
    We don't have Marriage Registration Certificate.

But we do have Marriage Photos, A Joint Bank Account at India, My wife's Passport has my name in it and my passport has my wife's name endorsed.

Our Kid's birth ceertificate also shows both of our names and even marriage invitations cards.

I am planning to take Marriage Certificate from Indian Embassy in US by producing both passports, will it work for attanding for L2 Visa Interview in INDIA.

OR

can you please suggest any other alternative.

I can not go to india for it now.

Can anybody help me by dropping a mail [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

I am not sure how you can get marriage certificate from Indian embassy. Marriage certificate is very important for your spouse to attend the L2 visa interview. Check the below link to get a marriage certificate.
    https://www.immihelp.com/marriage-ce...a-immigration/
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

RFE Received to produce Marriage Certificate for my Mother's GC... HELP needed !!!

I have applied Family Based GC for my Mother... Received RFE to provide marriage certificate ...

They have married 60 years ago and marriage was not registered. My father is deceased now...

I am not able to get a 'no record' of the marriage certificate from the authorities... I am trying to create an affidavit and have my uncles/aunt sign it stating they were a witness of the marriage...

Is there another alternative?

Thanks.

I-130 / I-485 - Concurrent Filing - Dec 30, 2016
      RFE - June 29th, 2017

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X