Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Average India Salary for Managers who got L1 A approved

Hi,

I am trying to foind out the average salary level for the managers who got L1 A Approved.
    Just trying to link.

Can you help me understand chances of getting L1-A for people with salary between 10-12 lkh per anum?

PK

Howmuch you get paid in your home country doesn't matter so much to get the L1A approved. All that matters is whether the salary in U.S matches as an L1A candidate matches the LCA or not. The LCA will not even get approved if your salary is less than the minimum wage for a candidate in L1A. When you are in U.S, you need to make sure you get apid as per the LCA otherwise you will get into trouble for getting paid less than the LCA.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

One more question L1 A india salary

In this forum, there was question posted by most of the people...how much is your current salary.
      So i was thinking if there any relation...some statistics that VO might be using.

Comment

Well, that question might be for people who are have return from U.S and went for the H1B renewal stamping. The VO might be asking that question to make sure the pay in U.S is not less than the approved LCA.

Originally posted by parikulk View Post
        In this forum, there was question posted by most of the people...how much is your current salary.
        So i was thinking if there any relation...some statistics that VO might be using.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X