L2 approved not received passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 approved not received passport

We appeared for L1 visa for my spouse and L2 visa for myself and my kids as a family on 12th march 2012 @ the hyderabad counsulate. The VO said the visa is approved and we will get back the passports in a weeks time. My spouse's passport and my both my kids passport were received with their respective L1 and L2 visas on the 20th of march. But my passport hasnt yet been received. My status at the vfs site says "Your Passport is under process at U.S Embassy/Consulate". what could be the possible reason for delay? Also back in 2003 my H4 visa was given 221(g). Before submitting the documents my spouse H1 visa got expired. So we continued to stay back in India. will that be a reason for this much time? could someone please help on this?

We appeared for L1 visa for my spouse and L2 visa for myself and my kids as a family on 12th march 2012 @ the hyderabad counsulate. The VO said the visa is approved and we will get back the passports in a weeks time. My spouse's passport and my both my kids passport were received with their respective L1 and L2 visas on the 20th of march. But my passport hasnt yet been received. My status at the vfs site says "Your Passport is under process at U.S Embassy/Consulate". what could be the possible reason for delay?
    >>> Wait for few more days before you hit the panic button. You may get the passport back.

Also back in 2003 my H4 visa was given 221(g). Before submitting the documents my spouse H1 visa got expired. So we continued to stay back in India. will that be a reason for this much time?
    >>> That will not be the reason. If you don't receive the passport within the next week, contact VFS helpdesk.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X