• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I485 rfe

I-140 Approved under EB1C.
    I485 has RFE:
    --------------
    -Submit Copies of all petitions/application approval notices (I797) issued by USCIS for extension or change of non immigrant status.
    -Proof of continuous employment authorization from Nov 2010.

B1 Mar-2003 May-2003
    L1B Aug-2003 Sep-2003 L1 blanket (1 month)
    L1B Oct-2003 Feb-2004 Same L1 blanket(4 months)
    India Feb-2004 Jul-2005 Worked in India(15 months)
    L1B Jul-2005 Nov-2007 Obtained visa from India L1 Individual(28 months)
    India Nov-2007 mar-2008 Worked in India(4 months)
    L1B mar-2008 Oct-2010 new L1 blanket and Visa in India.(29 months)
    L1A Nov-2010 In US now L1A Amendment+ extension denied. went to India and got visa with new l1a blanket.

Never over stayed even when l1b to A conversion denied. I had only once applied for Visa/extension which got denied and had to goto India for fresh blanket L1A stamping.

Is there any issue with above mentioned scenario?. Also for "Submit Copies of all petitions/application approval notices (I797) issued by USCIS for extension or change of non immigrant status." whats the best way to respond as i always been to India to get Visa using new petition.

No issues as long as the documents are in order. Submit whatever petition that is filed on your behalf. If you used a blanket petition to get the visa, then submit copies of the blanket petition.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

Thanks Shervin. one question thooght. Do i need to submit the copy of petition l1b-l1a conversion which got rejected also?.

Comment

There will be absolutely no harm in submitting it.

Originally posted by ssrikan View Post
        Thanks Shervin. one question thooght. Do i need to submit the copy of petition l1b-l1a conversion which got rejected also?.
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X