Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 visa chances with history of multiple B1 visit

Hi,

I have travelled on business visa for around 6 time (in last 7 years) and never exceeded more than 3 months period (in honour to the I94 stamping) ...infact, in most of the cases I was there for 3-5 weeks only (only in 2 case i stayed for 60 days and 80 days).... I am also engaged in customer support and trainings, perform proof of concepts and organize boot-camps and road-shows for our product. all my travel was to my headquarter in US for the same (current) company... I have also visited a couple of other countries apart from US for the same purpose ... ....

I have heard that there might be questions about this while L1 visa interview. will my history and explanation make sense to vo... I am not sure what would he want to listen as answer to this ....

Is it a norm to doubt or reject candidate with multiple visa B1 visa entry to US

will a letter from the company about my previous travel will help ?

another question .... I work for a product company and they have clean history ..... what role company profile profile in getting your L1 approved

will appreciate a response to this

Thanks
    GV

As long as you have genuine reason for your entry in B1, you are all good. Working in U.S in B1 visa is illegal.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X