Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Individaul visa

Hello ,
    I am working in one MNC .my Company is planning to apply for L1B Individual visa for me because L1B blanket visa rejection rate is too high. Now
    Question is
    1) What is the chances for getting L1B individual vs L1B blanket?
    2) Do I need to have knowledge on companay products/tools in case i go for L1B individual .
    Last edited by SRIRAMGARU; 07-11-2012, 06:21 AM.

Originally posted by SRIRAMGARU View Post
    Hello ,
    I am working in one MNC .my Company is planning to apply for L1B Individual visa for me because L1B blanket visa rejection rate is too high. Now
    Question is
    1) What is the chances for getting L1B individual vs L1B blanket?
    2) Do I need to have knowledge on companay products/tools in case i go for L1B individual .
    In Blanket visa the company has approval for a specific number of individuals to be transferred to US but the approval is not for a particular individual. Hence as an individual, your profile is evaluated when you get to the interview and you are judged in the few mins. The changes of approval/rejection are all based on how you come out in the interview.

In individual visa the petition containing your job details is sent to USCIS first and only after USCIS approval you appear for an interview.

Nobody can predict the chances in either case. If you truly possess specialized knowledge and your case is presented well; you have a good chance of getting through

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X