I94 details correction!! URGENT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I94 details correction!! URGENT!

My husband has accompanied me to the US on L2 visa. On his passport there are two visa stampings--L1B through his last company and L2.During the immigration, the officer wrongly stamped his I94 with L1 visa instead of L2 visa. He needs to get this corrected before he can apply for EAD. It has been 2 weeks since we arrived but still the USCIS office says that the I94 information has not arrived yet and nothing can be done before that. Is there any other way that this can be rectified or someone has had a similar experience? Please help!!

Originally posted by nsync20 View Post
    My husband has accompanied me to the US on L2 visa. On his passport there are two visa stampings--L1B through his last company and L2.During the immigration, the officer wrongly stamped his I94 with L1 visa instead of L2 visa. He needs to get this corrected before he can apply for EAD. It has been 2 weeks since we arrived but still the USCIS office says that the I94 information has not arrived yet and nothing can be done before that. Is there any other way that this can be rectified or someone has had a similar experience? Please help!!
    Go to the nearest CBP (Customs and Border Protection) post and get a corrected I-94. Go with all your documents and they will issue a new I-94.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X