Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in Explaining Specialized Knowledge

Hi Friends,

I have some doubt in explaining the specialized knowledge ... Should we keep on explaining abt the specialized knowledge untill the VO asks us to stop or is it enough to give answer in 3 to 4 lines.

i have specialization in xyz ... and my total exp is A

Please let me know how to frame the answer and what details to include in it

Thanks & Regards,
    Kishore.

help on L1B

Originally posted by jkishoret View Post
    Hi Friends,

I have some doubt in explaining the specialized knowledge ... Should we keep on explaining abt the specialized knowledge untill the VO asks us to stop or is it enough to give answer in 3 to 4 lines.

Thanks & Regards,
    Kishore.
    I am also in the confusion, please help some one else. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jkishoret View Post
      Hi Friends,

Thanks & Regards,
      Kishore.
      Specialized knowledge is exactly that - what do you know, what special or specific knowledge or ability you have that nobody else does, or a very limited number of people has. Let's see two examples:

1) Specialized knowledge in Oracle - "I have ten Oracle certifications, and I've been a DBA for five out of the top ten Oracle users in India for the last 20 years". That's hardly specialized knowledge - there's probably hundreds, if not thousands of people, which have certifications like those

2) Specialized knowledge in Company X products, procedures and/or processes - "I designed the ASICs for 10 different NICs for XYZ corporation - and due to the experience acquired during those designs, filed 10 new patents on NIC chipset design, out of which 5 were accepted. In addition to that, because I've been working for XYZ Corp. for the last five years, I have intimate knowledge of their internal design and manufacturing process" - THAT is specialized knowledge.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X