Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice regarding experience. Pls suggest

Dear friends,
    Looking for valuable advice and suggestions.I have been working for one of the top IT company(not Indian) XYZ for 2 years and 4 months. Later on I moved to two different companies for 3 months and 3 months. But because of no good projects, joined back XYZ again. Now I am with XYZ for 15 months and my XYZ is applying for my L1 B.
    I have total years of experience 6 years and 3 months.

I have visa interview schedule. Friends please advice what should I answer, if VO asks me how much is experience in current company that is XYZ. I feel saying 15 months would reduce the probablity of getting visa. Please help me out . i am confused.

Thanks.

Originally posted by sksr View Post
    Dear friends,
    Looking for valuable advice and suggestions.I have been working for one of the top IT company(not Indian) XYZ for 2 years and 4 months. Later on I moved to two different companies for 3 months and 3 months. But because of no good projects, joined back XYZ again. Now I am with XYZ for 15 months and my XYZ is applying for my L1 B.
    I have total years of experience 6 years and 3 months.

I have visa interview schedule. Friends please advice what should I answer, if VO asks me how much is experience in current company that is XYZ. I feel saying 15 months would reduce the probablity of getting visa. Please help me out . i am confused.

Thanks.
    Say you have been working with them for 3.5 years (2 yrs 4 mths + 15 mths) spread over 6 yrs and 3 mths; last 15 mths you have been with XYZ

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X