Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on Visas needed

Hi All,

I would like to apply for the US Green Card Lottery but I am unsure how to do so. I have found many websites offering to assist with the application however once I went on to the official website (https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/) there is no option to register for the 2018 lottery.
    Can you advise me on what my best option is or when this application will be open?

I am a 24 year old Irish Citizen living in Ireland employed in the Civil Service (Government Administration) job. I do not posses a degree at the moment however, I have some Third level qualifications diplomas, certificates etc. I am also in my second year of a University degree on a part-time basis at the moment.

Could you advise me on any other visas I would be eligible for? My Partner has been offered a 3 year contract starting this July in the US and I am keen to define my options so I may join him in the future.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance or advise you may have on this matter.

What visa your partner will be using?

How long would you like to stay there in USA?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X