Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Work Visa Do I Need? (I'm not going to University)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Work Visa Do I Need? (I'm not going to University)

Hello! Hope everybody is okay

I am (nearly) 19 years old. I live in London, England. I am finishing my A-Levels this June and I am not going to University (at least, not yet). I currently have a US B2 visa and go to LA quite often. I stay with my boyfriend and his mum when I do come over and visit.

I want to live and work in the US while I am figuring out what I want to do in life. I want to do something within the arts field, maybe start a magazine with a few friends in London and LA.

I do have possible internships with a music agency and venue lined up in LA, but I don't think they are paid internships. Therefore, I would like to work while doing these internships.

I am dual nationality and have both a SWEDISH and FILIPINO passport.

What visa is best suited for me?

Thank you very much!
    Kerstin

Originally posted by annekerstin View Post
    Hello! Hope everybody is okay

I am (nearly) 19 years old. I live in London, England. I am finishing my A-Levels this June and I am not going to University (at least, not yet). I currently have a US B2 visa and go to LA quite often. I stay with my boyfriend and his mum when I do come over and visit.

I want to live and work in the US while I am figuring out what I want to do in life. I want to do something within the arts field, maybe start a magazine with a few friends in London and LA.

I do have possible internships with a music agency and venue lined up in LA, but I don't think they are paid internships. Therefore, I would like to work while doing these internships.

I am dual nationality and have both a SWEDISH and FILIPINO passport.

What visa is best suited for me?

Thank you very much!
    Kerstin

Initially to work for another company, you'll need an H1B visa. Later to open your own company, you'll need a Green Card.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X