Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self-filing of I-129 - need help!

Hi,

I'm a British citizen filing for my third O-1 (Extraordinary Artist) visa. Previously, I've used a lawyer to help me prepare my application, but this time I am broke so I am going to try and self-file my application, using a photocopy of my previous application as reference.

I have three questions. First up:

1) As my lawyer prepared my last 2 applications, in the extra Supporting Evidence pages I'm referred to as 'the Benefactor' and 'The Alien' - EG - 'The Benefactor's outstanding community and charity work proves XYZ etc'. In my self-prepared application, do I use these terms to describe myself or just say 'MY outstanding charity work... etc?'

2) In response to the question asking if I have ever had an O-1 visa before, do I have to mention both my previous O-1 visas? Or should I only mention the last one? (I am worried the immigration people will deny my application as I've already had 2 X O-1 visas).

3) I can't afford a lawyer, but would an attorney help me look through my application and check it's filled in correctly?

If anyone could help me out here I'd be very grateful! :-)

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X