Forgot Security Answer in US Visa Scheduling Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgot Security Answer in US Visa Scheduling Portal

While setting up of security question & answer, I messed up the answer due to fat fingers and the responses are not working. Please help on how to reset the security questions.

This is related to new visa scheduling portal usvisascheduling.com/en-US website

same issue here.

Comment

I am also struggling with the same issue. I have reached out to their support forum [email protected]. I will update here once I receive a response.

Just curious, did you guys forget the answers or were you scammed by someone selling the slots? I am a victim of slot seller and if you guys are also, we can file a cyber complaint together.

Comment

This has to be the worst portal in the history, ever. All they do is say that your query has been resolved, login to the portal to see the response while the whole problem is that i can't login to the portal. Its unbelievable that a country 500 years old which is most advanced in tech chooses to build the shittiest portal with absolutely zero customer help. I am beyond frustrated and I don't even know what to do!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-09-17 at 2.10.23 AM.png
Views:	33173
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	802826

Comment

I am also facing same issue. I remember the answers as well. But not able to log in into website. I have emailed [email protected]. Will post here if anything concrete.​

Comment

Same issue here, a slot seller, any luck on the member who has emailed the support id or called? how do we recover the security questions?

Comment

I checked in various groups and was told to call on this number of the embassy. The best time to reach is 2 to 5PM IST Monday to Friday

Contact Information:
              English and Hindi +91 22 62011000
              Callers from USA should direct their telephone inquiries to: (Plus 1 -703-520-2239)

I haven't done it yet, if this helps you, please let us know here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Roshan133 View Post
                Same issue here, a slot seller, any luck on the member who has emailed the support id or called? how do we recover the security questions?
                I have literally broken my head trying to reset the security questions . But the simple answer is IT CAN BE DONE ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE LOGGED IN . That is , you have to give the right answers to get into the site . after that . on the top Right hand side under Profile you can change your security questions .

Comment

Has anyone got any reply yet ? I am trying to call the help desk , apparently all their numbers are not going through as soon as their working hours started ( i.e 8AM IST)

Comment

Originally posted by Roshan133 View Post
                    were you able to get it resolved ?

Comment

I got through to customer care, they asked to mail us support docs - with receipt, scanned copy of passport etc. Then this mail got internally routed to Africa and not India. Hence now again I have mailed us support travel docs india email and awaiting reply..

Comment

Originally posted by dcheepurupalli View Post
                        I am also facing same issue. I remember the answers as well. But not able to log in into website. I have emailed [email protected]. Will post here if anything concrete.​
                        Any luck on this ?

Comment

Roshan133, can you please give more details as to all the documents you sent on the mail, and what is the email address? Is there any reference number etc you added in the mail?

Comment

I was able to get hold of the support after waiting on call for like 60 min or so.. There are two ways to do this, as per them.

option 1 : Email help desk asking to change the email address associated with the locked out account to a new one that has not been registered with them , along with passport copy.

Help desk is able to update the email address on their and upon confirmation , we can go ahead and create the account using the updated email and set new security questions. Ideally all details will be migrated to this account.

option 2: open a case through usvisascheduling portal using a family member’s profile and do the same. Apparently this will provide a case id , using which we can get update from support accordingly..

I was also told , chances of getting a response with option2 is faster and better..

I tried option 1 , no response besides the auto generated email .. Option 2 , the case was closed with lame response. I have reopened the case and planning on reaching help desk via phone today..

Comment

I tried option 2 then they told me to do option 1.I did but they sent the reply to feedback/responses which is again in the US visa portal which I'm not able to access. I don't know how can see that..I will reopen the case

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X