Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ARR1402 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I've noticed that many people here are encountering issues with remembering security questions, and I've faced the same challenge. It's crazy to see that there's no straightforward way to reset security questions, and the only option is to answer them correctly. I found a workaround that might help those struggling with this issue. Please note that I'm sharing this information to assist others and not breaking any code or trying to attack the app.

Please follow the steps below carefully.

1. Identify someone who can successfully log in and has the option to change security questions under their profile. Alternatively, create a substitute account and ensure that you can see the "Change the security questions" option under the profile.

2. Click on the "Change the security questions" option and submit. It will prompt you to enter substitute account credentials. Instead of entering substitute account details, input the main account's user ID/password (the one for which you need to reset security questions).

3. After doing this, you will be directed to choose three security questions of your choice. Make sure to remember the answers accurately.

4. Now, attempt to log in to your main account using the newly created security questions.

This seems to exploit a glitch in the application, and it might not be the most user-friendly solution. However, it's worth trying if you're stuck with security questions and can't reset them through regular means. Please share your experiences with this method.

Best regards,
    ARR​
    ARR1402 Thanks for the steps

In step 2, it prompted me with the primary account security question, and fortunately, I remembered it. This helped me to reset the security questions and regain access.

Comment

I opened a case through usvisascheduling portal using a family member’s profile. They requested me to share an unused email ID (email ID which is not used for usvisascheduling account), once I provided the info and along with passport copy the my account was transferred to the new email ID. After signing up using the email ID I was able to access my account. The issue was solved within 2 days,​

Comment

I got scammed by a slot seller . He took the money and changed my security questions and has been demanding money he has cancelled my appointments and now my account is blocked and unable to log in. I have emailed support and the response is the other email is already tagged to the profile while i have not used that id before. can some one please help me i nthis situation . My kids are in USA and i am here stuck i do not have an appointment until october and hence went through an agent and he literally ahas scammed me and now threatning me that he will block all my accounts . please can some one help

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	441
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	810009but i dont see option for reschedule . i only see cancel appointment option. to my understanding i still have one more chance to reschedule is that correct ? can some one please help. ​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X