Can I still travel abroad???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I still travel abroad???

Almost 10 years ago I was arrested for a misdemeanor. Although I didn't get convicted I still went through a diversion program and got the arrest expunged. Will I still be able to go abroad or is that not possible now?

You can still travel abroad on a non-immigrant visa, but ensure your visa is valid for re-entry to the USA and check the travel guidelines of both the USA and the destination country, especially regarding COVID-19 restrictions or requirements. Traveling abroad with a past arrest can be a concern, but an expunged record typically simplifies the process. it's best to check with embassy officials of your intended destination about their entry requirements. Each country has different policies regarding past legal issues, so it's wise to get clarity before making travel plans.
    Last edited by miriamday; 12-13-2023, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Travel regulations can vary widely depending on your location, destination, and current global circumstances, such as health and safety concerns or border restrictions. It's essential to stay informed about travel advisories, entry requirements, and any quarantine or testing protocols in place for both your departure and arrival locations. Additionally, consider factors like vaccination status, travel insurance coverage, and local regulations at your destination.
      Maldives Hotels and Travel Guide

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X