Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

hello

i am Dr shilpa and i am from india currently on f1 visa and i have a f1 visa valid for 5 yrs
    i came to usa in jan 2005 and i am a graduate from hyderabad in mbbs
    i got married in jan 2005 just before i came to usa to a indian doctor who works in uk currently he is working in uk
    but his job contract will be over inaug first week and after that he intends to come to usa
    we are trying for a visa for my husband and cannot decide on which kind of visa to apply
    he has already applied for a visitor visa in march 2005 and got rejected
    another problem is as we didnt have much time when we were getting married we couldnt register our marriage so we dont have a marriage certificate too
    now we have thought in terms of two or three types of visas
    1) try for a f2
    we have enough funds to show ,he has some savings and i have some savings
    and we will try and get our marriage registered by going to india
    but from others opinion the chances are very less in getting a f2 visa

2)try for vistor visa to write cs exam since he is a doctor

3)or try for other visitor visa

but even if he gets a visitor visa can he change to f2 after coming here and if he can how long does it take
    and if he can change his status to f2 ,again to get stamping do we have to go to india or can we get it done by going to mexico or canada
    because i heard that for first time h1 stamping we have to go back to home country
    finally if he comes to usa on visitor can we get married here in usa? and what are the rules to get married
    i hope some one can help us out of this
    shilpa

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X