Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent

hello friends,
    i want ur suggetions. i am studying in law, i want to go for further study of law in usa. can i get visa for said course. coz if i will tell them that i want to go for law then they can tell me that u are going for permanent. not for study bcoz your course is of law so. please anyone can tell me that which course i should join. is that law best for me? how many chance for get the visa? please reply me coz your small suggetion make my life. thank you very much.

see every course has its advantages and disadvantages. It all depends how do you want to shape your career from your course you take. say you try to go for Law- find out what opportunities you have after completing and also see how can after law school from US help you back at home (India) Just in case if you wanna return back for un forseen circumstances.

If you decide LAW do check in coprorate LAW and or else immigration law and then you can surely convince the consular officer how that helps in your career and what facilities and etc lacks in India and how you are able to get that resource from universities which you plan to attend.

to my knowledge. every course anyone takes has a career it depends how you try to steer to your advantage.
    Hope this helps in giving you a jump start in deciding what's best for you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X