Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 rejected thrice

hi,

My brother's F1 visa got rejected thrice and except for the reason "potential immigrant" nothing was said as reasons. I am in US and we decided that we not say that in his application.

(1) Is there any way they could find out that he lied(that I dont live in US) by not stating that in the form?
    (2) We are planning to try once more with my information given in the form. will that make any change?
    (3) Is there any limit for trying for visa?
    (4) If at all, he gets an appointment, and they ask him why he hadnt mentioned me staing in US previously, can you please give an answer we can put polishedly.
    (5) worst case, if we apply for H1 will these F1 rejections affect in any way?

Please help us

Regards
    Nand

He should not have lied about you. It was a grave mistake.
    Wilful misrepresentation can make you ineligible for any type
    of visa.Talk to a good immigration attorney in US about this.

Comment

"Potential Immigrant" rejection is issued when the documentation submitted to the consulate is not good enough to prove that the visa applicant has financial obligations and bonds and ultimately will return to India. I am not sure if they have way of finding out if the applicant has siblings already in US unless the applicant specifies in the application but i suggest you guys to revise the documentation and stress more on the obligations and reasons why he will return to India after completing education.

Comment

Thanks a lot.

Reasons and obligations shud it be in form of papers or something? like loan papers etc?

Please explain
        Nan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X