Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

URGENT: F-1 Visa Stamping in India (Business Bank Statement)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT: F-1 Visa Stamping in India (Business Bank Statement)

I am going to apply for F-1 Visa stamping in India (New Delhi). I have got partial scholarship from University for my MBA program. But for the rest I will be showing the proof of funds to cover my tuition and living expenses while in US. However, here I have a question:

DO I need to show the savings bank statements only of the Current Bank account statement (Business Bank statement) can also work?

Actually, my Uncle owns a construction business and he is willing to sponsor me. He can show his business account statements (which has huge transactions in lacs and manitains good balance to meet the expenses), his business Income tax returns (which shows good annual profit), Profit & Loss statements etc.

OPTION 2: My one more Uncle is in US and he is a US citizen. He works in Department of Energy in US. He can also sponsor my education. If I take his sponsorship, can this raise a red flag for Visa Officer and he may think that since I have a relative in US, I will be an intended Immigrant and reject my Visa? OR it is completely fine to have a U.S> based sponsor?

Please clarify and let me know. Your input is highly needed.

Thanks,
    Gaurav
    Last edited by gauravhawk; 04-13-2013, 05:54 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X