Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

K-1 Fiancee sent back, but fiancee's daughter wants to come back F-1 or M-1 or HOW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-1 Fiancee sent back, but fiancee's daughter wants to come back F-1 or M-1 or HOW?

I brought my fiancee' (I will call her "T") and her 17 year old daughter (I will call her "J") to the USA on K-1 and K-2 visas . During this time, I enrolled "J" into into High School and got her acclimated to the US. "T" and I tried to establish a good relationship to get married. Unfortunately, "T" and I did not marry and I had to send both T and J back to Brazil.

As I am starting to experience first hand, the children are the ones who suffer when things do not work out between the adults. I am trying to understand immigration law and try to figure out how I can bring J back here to finish her schooling at High School or enroll her into a community college to study ESL. . She will be 18 on May 11 (?)

I was thinking of a F-1 visa, but the agencies charge quite a bit of money and since she would stay with me, I do not see the need for all the program fees. On the other hand, if I could get her a J-1 visa, she could help me with taking care of my dog and general domestic duties and still go to school.

I am just trying to find out a good solution. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X