Differences between 1st and 2nd Student Visa Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differences between 1st and 2nd Student Visa Interview

If you fail a F-1 Student Visa interview for the reasons of insufficient funds and insufficient ties to your home country, are you asked the same questions during the 2nd interview as the first interview? If there are any differences, what types of questions are common when giving proof such as further funds available, proof of family ties, proof of work prospects, and proof of community/religious/other ties to your home country?

Thanks!

The most common question during the second interview is 'what new evidence do you have this time'.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

If you have acquired additional funds to pay for the education, for example deposits including cash donations from relatives, or a bank transfer from a different savings account, would they accept a certified bank letter for the new account balance or would they also require a transaction list for the account to prove the source?

Comment

Yes, that is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by kabkaba View Post
          Yes, that is fine.
          Thank you for your quick replies.

When asked to present the new evidence, is there any particular format, style, or series of answers to give that is considered optimal? There is a lot of new information to share with the visa officer and I am not clear on the best way to organize it and present it. I wouldn't want to run out of time.

Comment

Choose the one that best describes you strong ties to home country.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X