Change school after arrive at USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change school after arrive at USA

I want to get some ideas about changing school.

Now I got I-20 from two school, one is university(temple) in Pennsylvania(my uncle is there) and another is small college(Metropolitan) in Colorado(my brother is there).

I want to study at colloge in Colorado coz the fee is cheaper and I can stay with my brother. However I am afraid that i cannot get visa when i apply to small school and they know that i also have a brother there that why I want to tell them that i will go to Uni(actually this Uni is really better then the coolege)

So when I go to interview and tell them that i will study at uni in Penn but when i go to USA I go directly to Colorado, will got any problem at POE?

Or should I go to Penn. first then flight to Colorado later?

Are there any problem if i change the school after got Visa?

one more thing is about SEVIS fee, coz if i got to uni at Penn then I will pay the fee with I-20ID of Uni., so is there any problem too when i change to college instead?

I will appreciate with any suggestion about that?

Someone Please give me some ideas coz am going to intervieww nextweek and am afraid that the chance of getting visa will be low if i apply to small collge compare to large university.
    Has anyone got any experience about that situation please share with me too.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X