Changing Schools in Case of Initial Denial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Schools in Case of Initial Denial

I am initial F-1 applicant. I know I can apply to multiple schools, but must pick one before I apply for F-1 Visa. I have family in U.S. but am afraid of denial if I try to attend school in same city where they live.

If I am initially denied, can I reapply for visa using Form I-20 from school in another city? If yes, how fast can this be done.

Originally posted by rmattabigail View Post
    I am initial F-1 applicant. I know I can apply to multiple schools, but must pick one before I apply for F-1 Visa. I have family in U.S. but am afraid of denial if I try to attend school in same city where they live.

If I am initially denied, can I reapply for visa using Form I-20 from school in another city? If yes, how fast can this be done.
    Hello, Rmattabigail.

They will anyway know that you have family in US, if these are close relatives. So why the fear of not choosing the same city as your relatives?

Also, there are no guaranteed outcomes of a visa interview. People get visas after couple of rejections too. And, people working with the finest companies also get rejections. So, do not worry about that. You get your paperwork in order and pray.

Wishing you luck.

Cheers,
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X