Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 Help ASAP! Please help me!

Hello Guys!

I really need some guidance. I tried to search online for the answer but was unable to find one. I have an admit for Cleveland State Univ and a few other universities but chose CSU for my MS. I filled the DS form with CSU details and also booked my visa interview. After a few days, I got an admit from missouri state and after a lot of deliberation, I now think that I should have chosen Missouri State over CSU. I havent paid my SEVIS Fee yet but I submitted my DS 160 and booked a VI slot. Do you guys think it is possible for me to change the univ name in the form since I havent paid SEVIS fee? If yes, then how can I go about changing it and what effect will that have on the visa date? I read somewhere that we will be able to fill out a new DS-form that will generate a new application ID and we just need to make changes in the application ID in the visa application form. Is this the correct way to do it? My interview is on the 13th and I am desperate. I emailed the consulate too but did not get any answer yet. Please help me!

Thanks!!
    Last edited by dragonfly1384; 10-31-2013, 03:06 PM. Reason: for subscribing to this threa

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X