Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 visa query for second attempt at masters

Hello all,

I had gone to Europe for my masters after I finished my undergraduate studies in India. However, due to personal reasons, I could not finish the course and had to return home. I took up employment to augment my profile and have applied for masters again at US universities. I have been admitted to one of the universities I had applied to and am appearing for the F1 visa interview by the end of November.

Since the question of my previous masters might come up in the interview, I would like suggestions on how best to respond the query of 'why a second attempt?'

regards.

Originally posted by sidgen24 View Post
    Hello all,

I had gone to Europe for my masters after I finished my undergraduate studies in India. However, due to personal reasons, I could not finish the course and had to return home. I took up employment to augment my profile and have applied for masters again at US universities. I have been admitted to one of the universities I had applied to and am appearing for the F1 visa interview by the end of November.

Since the question of my previous masters might come up in the interview, I would like suggestions on how best to respond the query of 'why a second attempt?'

regards.
    Hi,

My situations is somewhat similar as yours.
    Did you get your visa ? Please share

Awaiting response

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X