No announcement yet.

F1 visa approval/rejection??? URGENT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 visa approval/rejection??? URGENT!!

I went to US this year in Jan for studies at Webster University . My visa went into administrative processing but was cleared and I could go.
    But this was my first time going out abroad on my own and I became incredibly homesick. My grandmother was also sick and she died later.
    I returned from US within 6 days.

I returned but made a big mistake. I am not in any college and thus I wasted my life. I applied at community college and was accepted. Due to my grandmas death, I could not go to US for the summer 2013 semester.

Dollar rose sharply in my country so I couldn't go for Fall 2013 either. My DSO deferred me to Spring 2014 and on Friday I had my biometrics appointment which I cleared.

Now I am very worried. I am afraid my visa might be rejected or I might be issued the 221g again. How do i explain the consular and what should I say?

Its very important for me to go to US because I am 22 and even if I start at a University now in my home country, I wont be able to qualify for any competitive exams since all have age limits till 24-25 and I ll be 26 when I will graduate, if here. And I wont get any jobs

I hammered my own feet only because of emotional outburst but I am sorry for it and just want 1 chance to mend my life.
    Please help

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X