Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F1 visa rejected at chennai 2 jan 2014 morning 10.30am shud i reapply?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 visa rejected at chennai 2 jan 2014 morning 10.30am shud i reapply?

Hello,
    I had applied for F-1 Visa at Chennai consulate on 2nd jan 2014.I would like to present the entire transcript of the interview and request you to advice me what i can do next?

Intended degree: MS in Computer Science, Spring 2014
    applied colleges: University of Southern California, Syracuse University,University of Texas dallas, university of Texas arlington, illinois Institute of tech, San Jose State University, CSU long Beach.

Admitted: All except USC

GRE: 308 TOFL:98

VI transcript

VO: Gud Morning
    me: Gud morning sir
    VO: pass me ur Passport nd I-20
    me: gave them
    VO: So ur goin to SJSU
    me:yes sir
    VO: Y SJSU
    me: SJSU provides a flexible course work along with a gud research. this spring its offering new courses like Big data, Cloud computing, game Design ....which i intend to major in and would like to further study in
    VO: can i have ur GRE scorecard?
    meassed him
    VO: Y arent the recipient list of colleges printed in this scorecard
    me: Thats the scorecard i received by post sir tats wat it is
    me: But since it is a prerequisite to report GRE scores to colleges for the application process, i have hence reported to all 8 colleges. I dont have the printout now but tats true to my knowledge
    VO: which other colleges u applied to
    me: total 8, mentioned all names
    VO: which all wer u admitted to
    me: all except USC
    VO: can i have the admission confirmation of them
    me: yes sir, I gave the I-20s of those colleges
    VO: So once again Y have u chosen SJSU over Syracuse University?
    me: as i said sir, SJSU is offering new courses tis spring which closely relate to my intrests like Big data, cloud computing, game design,.. and along with tat the research prospects are gud compared to other.
    VO: those courses r offered at syracuse too i guess
    me: No sir the courses i intend to take and the flexibility in course selection is not as much in SJSU
    VO: Who is funding your studies
    me: My brother and my uncle
    VO: Ok...Sorry unfortunately i cant issue you visa today..but can reapply again
    (and handed me the blue form on which he ticked 214(b))
    me: thank you sir

My college Starts on january 23rd and hance i have to decide
    1. Whether i have to reapply now?
    2. If yes shud i change the college or keep it same?
    3. Shud i wait for some time and apply for fall 2014?

Since i dont have a job to go back to I want to reapply this time as i can
    * show him the updated GRE scored so tat the list of college i applied to will be clear.
    * I can with documents show him the new courses i intend to take at SJSU which arent being offered at Syracuse University.
    * Show the CA evaluated property papers in my name which will show my attachment to homeland financially.

You're probably a little late for the January intake. You can however differ your admission at the university to Fall, take another visa interview and have all the papers you mentioned in your message ready to show this time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X