guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guide

Hi, my name is irfan I appliede for b2 visa but it will be got rejected under the 214b rejection at this time my age is 24 years old now am planing to apply for student visa can apply for student visa it will effect in the my visa they will ask for my previous rejection question if I apply for students visa than how many chance that I can get visa what should do can u please give the best suggestion please...

Hello, Irfan.

Sorry to learn about your visa rejection. You will have to mention this rejection in subsequent applications. There are no guaranteed ways to get a visa. All you can do is try. For a Student Visa (F1), what can help is a good university and a good exam score. There are still no guarantees.

But, you should not stop trying.

Wishing you luck.

Cheers,

Originally posted by irfan View Post
    Hi, my name is irfan I appliede for b2 visa but it will be got rejected under the 214b rejection at this time my age is 24 years old now am planing to apply for student visa can apply for student visa it will effect in the my visa they will ask for my previous rejection question if I apply for students visa than how many chance that I can get visa what should do can u please give the best suggestion please...
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

guide

Thanks for u r suggestion I got rejected onece in b2 visa now am applying for f1 visa dose I mention in the form I got rejected was for the b2 visa than again u r changing into f1 visa y. What should u I do... Thank u

Comment

Thanks for u r suggestion I got rejected onece in b2 visa now am applying for f1 visa dose I mention in the form I got rejected was for the b2 visa than again u r changing into f1 visa y. What should u I do... Thank u
        Hello, Irfan.

F1 Visa is for studying. You can tell the officer at the time of the interview that you want to study in the USA and that earlier you wanted to visit. To apply for F1 visa, you will have to take admission in a University and obtain I-20 Form from them. One the university gives you I-20 Form, you then need to apply for F1 visa.

I hope this helps.

Wishing you luck.

Cheers,
        These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

Previous rejections are nothing to worry about. You applied for B-2 visa so that you could visit and check US schools for studying. This was rejected. Your only choice now is to apply directly for F-1. Don't worry, happens all the time. Let us know when you get approved.

All the best

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X