Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Information in DS 160 after visa rejection

Hello,

My brother had applied for F1 visa in the last dec for twice and it got rejected. After the rejection he joined in a small company and started working. Prior to visa interview also he was working and resigned to that company before going to interview. Now he was trying to plan for the fall 2014 and go to visa interview some time around end of July or First week of August.

My question is, How long the US consulate have his DS 160 form information. Can he change the company name when he go for the next time visa interview?

Any one had any idea?

Originally posted by sandeepgudipelli View Post
    Hello,

My brother had applied for F1 visa in the last dec for twice and it got rejected. After the rejection he joined in a small company and started working. Prior to visa interview also he was working and resigned to that company before going to interview. Now he was trying to plan for the fall 2014 and go to visa interview some time around end of July or First week of August.

My question is, How long the US consulate have his DS 160 form information. Can he change the company name when he go for the next time visa interview?

Any one had any idea about the question I had asked?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X