Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-20 financial documentations (sponsor's low income)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-20 financial documentations (sponsor's low income)

I am a IV year student from Tbilisi, Georgia. I have submitted an application for one year MS in Finance program at one of the New York City colleges. The tuition fees, along with the other estimated expenses, add up to $45 000 totally. I would like to prepare documentations for I-20 form. My concerns regarding the requirements for that form and visa interview are as follows. (note that I have chosen to have only one sponsor - my mother)

• My mother is a private tutor and have not registered her job, therefore, as a proof of income, the only statement that she can provide is to write,on her own, that she has a $1200 monthly revenue from private tutoring and then certify it to the notary. In other words, she is not able to provide any proof of tax revenue or the other financial documents certifying that she earns $1200 monthly, since she takes the tuition fees on hand and there is not any transactions available claiming that she is earning this or that amount of money from private tutoring, other than a written claim by my mother. Will that written statement by my mother, with signature certified by notary, be appropriate for I-20 and F-1 visa requirement regarding the proof of income, and does it carry any weight in that case?

• She also works for scientific academy and has a registered, official, salary of $400 per month. We can also provide that statement from her employer, however I am scared that this is not enough amount of money to be worth to demonstrate. Or not?

• My mother has deposited $85 000 in the bank and moreover, she is a VIP customer of that bank, since she has a long-term relationship with it, for already 7 years. Therefore, my concern is whether that bank statement outweighs the above stated insufficiencies regarding the rest of the income proof documentations, or not?

• My parents also possess a lot of property: 2 apartments, 1 garage, 3 cars. So can that documentations support my parents financial ability further?

Please note, whether the documentations that I have noted above have any weight and somehow guarantees me that I will be granted F-1 visa? If not, could you provide a possible solution for that problem? I am scared that my mother's low income will left the impression that I am not worth to be granted F-1 visa.

Thanks for your response in advance

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X