Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS -160 need help visa f1 urgent

Hello,

I have a specific question regarding the DS-160 form for a student visa F1. I'm applying for the DS-160, but at the question present work /education/training? What should I say, because I'm a professional golfer ( golf instructor ) since September 2009 as self employed ( I taught in different golf clubs but always as self employed ) and I stopped my activity in September 2014 in France because I knew that I wanted to apply for a student visa F1 . ( I should start to study in January 2015 in San Francisco)
    So at the moment I don't work anymore and I don't study yet ! So what should I say?? (Unemployed -student- self employed -other ?)

For Preview works: should I just say golf instructor from sept 2009 to sept 2014 and for the address (my address because I work for myself ? Or every different golf courses clubs where I worked as self employed and the dates ?)
    And then I complete my preview studies : I have a Hight school Diploma (baccalaureate ) and then 2 years to become a golf instructor .(2007-2009) the name of the formation is ( BPJEPS GOLF) so I guess it's considered as vocational ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Then I ll be able to complete my DS-160 form asap!

just a suggestion

i stopped working a few months before applying for my f1 visa, i put my student in my present work . i added my work in previous. hope this helps

Comment

thank you

Originally posted by mayay View Post
      i stopped working a few months before applying for my f1 visa, i put my student in my present work . i added my work in previous. hope this helps
      Thank you for your message, so i m about to fill the ds160 form now, but I want to be sure because at the moment i m not a student yet, so you said you were in the same situation few months before to fill your form as well, i was thinking to select unemployed as current work , because i don t work and don t study yet, but your post intrigued me .. i don't know what to say , because if i say ( student) they ask for the name of the school but i think they mean only if you study when you fill the form and not the future school ? i m confused
      please help

thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X