Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 Visa

Hi Everyone,
    I am a bit concerne about my new F1 Visa.
    Here is my story:
    I applied for a f1 visa two years ago which was approved. I have studied in the USA twice with the same visa and both time I have completed my courses.
    After that I wanted to attend another course with my same visa but my school director told me I couldn'thave use my current visa as I have been outside the USA for more than 5 months,so he told me I would have to apply for a new f1 visa even if my visa was going to expire in the 2018.
    So as I was told I have applied for a new f1 visa which was approved last week. I have received my new f1 visa few days ago which will expire in the 2019.
    Now my question is: I now have got two visas of the same tipe in my passport and the embassy didn't put any cancelled stamp on my old visa... Why they didn't cancelled my old visa??? I read that any time someone applies for a new visa the old one gets stamped with the CANCELED WITHOUT PREJUDICE stamp.
    Do you think I will have any problem at the border because of this situation?
    Has anyway ever been in my same situation??
    I also wrote to the embassy as soon as I received my new visa but they take ages to reply and i have to book my ticket as I am going to attend the new course in February.
    Please can someone give me some information I am very confused!
    Thanks in advance.
    I wish a good day to everyone

F1visa experience

Did you face any problem at the time of entry. Please share your experience

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X