Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPT EAD card typo error and lost in mail

Hello,

I have applied for EAD card on Oct 2014 and recieved the card on Dec 17 2014 but the card has typo error in start date and end date so I called USCIS and created service request and I got email that I have send back the card with supporting documents. I sent the card through USPS certified mail. It is delivered on Dec 24 2014 and signed by person named M.Hazuda in Nebraska service center. I called again on Jan 15 2015 again they created a service request. I got a reply that they didn't get the card. on Jan 28 2015 created another service request and gave all the USPS tracking number, person name who signed in nebraska service center. I got reply on feb 11 2015 that they didn't get the card. looks like they lost the card.As per USPS it says delivered and signed by person. Even I tried to google the name (M Hazuda) and she is working in USCIS.
    What are the chances possible for me to go further?
    If I apply for a replacement card can I give new address? How much time usually they take to process the replacement card? For the replacement card what I have to mention for question 12 in I 756 form?
    Please advise some help

Same scenario have typo afraid should i send or not

Hey,

Sorry to hear you, bro!
    I think I am in the exact same scenario as you, I have a typo on EAD by USCIS, showing the validity of 13months instead of usual 12 months. What happened with your case? Did they found your card. Did you reapply again?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X