Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 rejected - Need advice

Hello Everyone,

I appeared for f1 visa and was rejected visa(15th december) from Mumbai on the base of "I do not have strong ties back to home country(India)". I was asked very few questions by the VO. I have done my masters here in india and want to go for MS in USA university.

I have my elder brother in USA who is a permanent resident there and he is not sponsoring me for my studies. and my father and mother are in india. my father is a businessman and my parents are sponsoring me for my studies. About the UNIVERSITY, the VO told that the university is good and also he did not tell anything after seeing the bank balance which we have shown of both the years in cash in our account and also which is maintained over a period more than 6 months. I had visited singapore once for holiday and so he asked me after seeing my passport that why i had gone to singapore which i replied "i went there for holiday and vacation".

I am planning to re-appear for 2nd time. so, please tell me how can i answer or convince the VO that i am not a potential immigrant. what documents should i prepare? how should i approach to the question of potential immigrant?

If you need any more information, please let me know.

Waiting Eagerly for help and suggestions.

F1 Rejected

You need to convince the VO that you will NOT be immigrating to the US. I failed my 1st time at the UK/US Embassy, the 2nd time I was prepared, I had Bank Statements, A letter from my parents, plus documents from the university, plus strong work commitments to my home country...Tell the VO you will be going back home after you have completed your studies and that you will have a job in your home country. BTW I'm 34 and also have a sponsor in the US that will fund my tuition. I told the VO that I will need to pay back my sponsor after I have completed my studies

Hope this helps

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X