F1 visa expiring soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 visa expiring soon

I got a two years visa in July 2013, I got to US in Jan 2014 to resume for Spring semester, after the semester, I decided to go into college to do my generals, while there, the stress was too much for me and had some emergency family issues back home, I had to leave and return to my country in the middle of Fall Semester at the community college. After I got settled with my family, I wanted to return for 2015 Spring semester, but unfortunately, I got called back at my working place back in my country, I was on a study leave before I got my visa, and now have to continue the work till I am granted another 2years study leave. I am afraid of my visa status right now, I didn't commit any offense while in US and didn't over stay, only that my account was closed after it was overcharged by paypal. Could this journey be a problem for me renewing my visa someday if i decide to further my education soon or if i later want to visit US soon to celebrate Independence with my friends there. My visa will expire in July 2015. What if i want to apply for a visitor visa just to go and play with my friends in US someday, do i have to wait till the F1 expires or I can while its still active. Can someone help me with a good and reasonable answer that will give me a rest of mind.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X