Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved COS from B2 to F1

Hello Folk,

My change of status case(B2 to F1) approved on 1st May,2015, which was filed November 3,2014. Since the approval is a bit of delayed, I wasn't able to begin my study in the spring semester.Though I have been issued a new i20 form for this fall semester.

My question is, is it legal to stay in USA for this course of a period (May2015 to August2015)?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jatin

Yes

Yes it is legal to stay as long as you have contacted your school to let them know ur change of status has been approved. And then they are going to update it on the SEVIS website

Comment

Change of status B2 to f1

Originally posted by Meghu1602 View Post
      Hello Folk,

My change of status case(B2 to F1) approved on 1st May,2015, which was filed November 3,2014. Since the approval is a bit of delayed, I wasn't able to begin my study in the spring semester.Though I have been issued a new i20 form for this fall semester.

My question is, is it legal to stay in USA for this course of a period (May2015 to August2015)?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
      Jatin
      Hi Jatin,

I want to apply for change of status from B2 to F2 can you please assist me with the process and if possible send me the letter of intent you used with your application. Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X