Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F1 and f2 visa together, two questions ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 and f2 visa together, two questions ?

Hi all,
    I hope you all are good. Me and my wife had our f1 And f2 interview together on 7 may 2015 in islamabad, Pakistan. Both our Visas were approved and we were given a blue paper stating that we should be able to collect our passports after 5 working days. I have two questions

Q1: I fortunately got the passport stamped the same day but my wife status online shows administrative processing and it was last updated on 8 may and was created on 6 may. today is 12 may but no sign of update on my wife's visa. I am not sure why wud my wifes visa go to admin processing though we got the slip that states that pick the passports up in 5 working days from the designated place.

Q2: i mentioned on the ds160 question where it had asked who will b travelling with you to usa and i had answered that it wud be my wife and same goes for my wifes ds160 where she mentioned my name. Also the intended dates of travel were the same for me and my wife. Now my wife wants to accompany me after one month when i have gone there and settled properly. i have a question that is it necessary that she travels with me on the same date or she can travel seperately too. If she is allowed to travel seperately, is there anything difficult that she might have to face with immigration people once she lands at the airport.

Thankyou all

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X